Testing and Research
Tests That Have Been Conducted
on Crystal Catalyst Products
Biomagnetic Research's products have been tested in a number of ways over a period of 23 years. These tests are replicable and valid.
In 1990, Crystal Catalyst products were tested in Canada by a leading international testing laboratory for clean energy. Their testing confirmed the company's statements that their products are not electrical, magnetic or radioactive, but function in an entirely different basis. This energy cannot disrupt the function of computers, or erase tape recordings. It simply reduces the stress associated with electronic energy fields.
Because electronic fields affect biological functions, many of their tests have been aimed at measuring those effects before and after using the products. For instance, the tests have used human subjects because it is humans who use the products.
The electromagnetic spectrum is often confused by writers and the public as simply meaning, magnetism, this is oversimplification. The spectrum includes visible light (less than 2% of the spectrum, as well as x-rays, and thousands of other frequencies which all vibrate the cells of the human body and assist or interfere with cell function and reproduction. Of course, if you run visible light through a prism you see some of the color vibrations it includes.
Studies on blind school children have shown that painting a classroom in reds increased students' blood pressure an average of 10 points, while blues reduced blood pressure an average of 10 points. Color vibrations affect even those who cannot see them. All wave lengths produce sound and color. People don't see or hear most of them, but it is impossible to introduce a tone that does not affect the resonance of other already existing tones and the cells of the body, even if we don't hear or see them.
Biomagnetic Research products introduce a resonance which helps create a stress-free harmony that is beneficial to humans. An example of frequencies that we do not hear, and which are neither electrical nor magnetic, is the special whistle used to drive rodents or pigeons from buildings or a high pitched dog whistle.
1. Crystal Catalyst Beads and products were tested in private tests at the University of Vienna, renowned for its research on the biological effects of harmful environmental energies. They found the results exciting.
2. Muscle testing by doctors and other practitioners at Regis College in Denver, CO and the University of California at Santa Cruz, CA. These tests measured the strength of subjects before exposure to electro-magnetic, gamma radiation, etc. from T.V.s and video displays. Subjects were then measured using various E.M.R. shielding devices, including Crystal Catalyst Beads and Tabs. People were considerably stronger, using Crystal Catalyst in the presence of E.M.R., than they were even before exposure.
3. Use Test: Persons having low immunity to colds, flu, etc. were given a free Catalyst Bead to wear. Over four years, wearers reported increased strength, felt better and escaped many seasonal illnesses that affected their mate and their fellow workers. Subjects wearing a Catalyst Bead and using a Tab or Resonator on their monitor when using a computer, report they don't have a drained feeling that accompanies prolonged exposure to computer radiation.
4. Tests by Photography: A Catalyst Bead and a Tab were photographed on film, and showed considerable light release when placed on unexposed film. A Tab attached to the rear of camera cases on different cameras used by different photographers, generally produced photographs with better register than the same photo taken without a Tab or a Bead on the camera back. A Bead or a Tab was placed on the lid of both a black and white, and a color photo copier in repeated tests. Copies were clearer, and colors enhanced. Crystal Catalyst products have been photographed in Black and White copiers by themselves, and in the presence of crystals, gemstones, wool, silk, fiberglass, etc. The Beads and Tabs show a definite energy field surrounding them and extending across the page. Other materials have not shown a change, but in contact with the catalyst, they register a heavy and large energy field.
5. Taste Test: A Crystal Catalyst Bead or Resonator placed underneath of a cup of unsweetened grapefruit juice, strong coffee, wine, or other acid beverage, will change the flavor to more mild within two minutes. The pH changes, and the beverage becomes less acidic.
6. Animal Tests: Crystal Catalyst Beads have been placed on the nylon webbing collar of a number of seriously arthritic goats, dogs of mixed breeds and sizes, and other animals. One terminal dog with renal failure underwent immediate recovery. All animals showed marked improvement and stamina. since animals do not know what we did, there should be no placebo effect.
7. Electro-Encephalograph Subjects registered stress and reduced brain wave activity when exposed to Electro-magnetic radiation, indicating decreased mental capacity. Wearing a Catalyst Bead and using an electronic Smog Buster on the radiation source in double blind tests, they produced stress-free increased whole brain wave activity on all levels, This indicates improved user productivity.
8. Kirlian Photography Tests: Photos were taken by Lawrence Kennedy, Ph.D., showing the aura (energy field surrounding the body) of a number of subjects before and after contact with Crystal Catalyst. These tests were repeated at three other independent laboratories. In every case, the aura of the tested subject was larger, brighter, and displayed a large increase in blues and greens after contact with Crystal Catalyst. These colors are normally associated with the aura when the brain waves indicate the body has started to heal itself. Dr. Kennedy took energy pictures of subjects during exposure to electro-magnetic radiation fields from a video display monitor, the subject's energy field was reduced in the radiation field, but showed a distinct increase when a Catalyst Bead was worn, and a Resonator placed on the monitor.
9. Noxious Zone Tests: Subjects working or sleeping over harmful ground radiation zones report improved working conditions and a better night's rest when clearing such zones with Crystal Catalyst Resonators. Fractious goats, horses, and cows became calm in a number of instances when a Crystal Catalyst Bead was attached to their nylon or leather collar, and a Resonator correctly placed in their stall. Dairy cows under stress from power line stray voltage showed general improvement, with increased milk production and increased butterfat in their milk. Biomagnetic Research has performed a number of other tests which demonstrate the presence of a beneficial energy release from Crystal Catalyst products.
Crystal Catalyst is a space age ceramic. Its structure and function are similar to the Reich Orgone Accumulator which employs a porous material like Celotex wall board against a steel plate. The porous material absorbs environmental energy, then flows into the metal which first absorbs, and then pulses them out in a beneficial way.
Nichola Tesla, the father of alternating current, also employed this collecting principle in his free energy solid state receiver patented in 1901. Since his free energy receiver had no moving parts to wear out, and did not require fossil fuels, it was non-polluting. Though never allowed on the market, the patent is still of record.
In 1990, the Russian Academy of Science announced the development of a non-polluting electrical generating process employing what they state is a ceramic resonator acting as a catalyst. It changes natural gas directly into electrical energy.
Biomagnetic Research uses the principles of Space Age materials and rare earths exposed to special energy fields. Their process creates unique molecular structures understood by those working with nuclear magnetic resonance, or familiar with Quantum Physics.
In the first 12 years, Crystal Catalyst Electronic Smog Busters have been used in 20 countries with over 500,000 users. These include workers in an I.B.M plant, a large Sears complex and the United Nations building. Since much of Biomagnetic Research's advertising is by word of mouth, it is clear that the effectiveness of these products is becoming widely recognized.
from Biomagnetic Research literature)